Strikitsa Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of information submitted to us by any individual or a business. www.strikitsaconsulting.co.uk strives to provide a safe user experience and acts in full compliance with law and privacy protection legislation that regulates and protects personal data and its collection, processing, storage and use.
Personal Information We Collect
We receive your personal information when you send it to us via www.strikitsaconsulting.co.uk, via email addresses or in any other way. We store, process and use your personal information in full compliance with applicable law. We receive, collect, process, store and use your personal information when you choose to give it to us only.
For the avoidance of doubt, “personal information” means a name, contact details, location data, age, photo, citizenship, nationality, scope of professional experience (curriculum vitae), behavioral references, third party opinions on a natural person, economic identification, cultural or social identity of a natural person.
“Collection, processing, storage and use” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal information, whether or not by automated means, such as receipt of your personal information, saving of your personal information, storing your personal information on our files and database, analyses your personal information, retrieval of your personal information, contacting you using your personal information.
You have a right to make changes and/or remove your personal information. For this, please contact us at email@example.com.
What We Use Personal Information For
We use your personal information to:
- Contact, communicate and cooperate with you.
- Create a knowledge base of Strikitsa Consulting.
- Use the knowledge base to modify and/or improve Services of Strikitsa Consulting.
- Protect Strikitsa Consulting, our Services and the rights of users.
- Enforce terms of business of Strikitsa Consulting.
- Prevent fraud and abuse of Strikitsa Consulting.
By opting in when presented with choices, you have consented for us to use your personal information in the following but not limited to ways:
- To create your offline profile on our database.
- To add information gathered from public sources to your offline profile.
- To contact you when we are assigned for a project relevant to your professional
- experience and interests.
- To contact you with service-related communications and security updates.
- To enable you to contact us and for us to respond to you.
For security and fraud prevention we use your personal information to:
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal; and
- Make suggestions and draw inferences about you. For example, we may make suggestions about people you may know or additional services that might be of interest to you.
Storage of Your Personal Information
Data Retention. We retain your personal information in compliance with relevant applicable law. We retain all the information we gather about you until you ask us to remove your personal information as described below. When you send us your curriculum vitae or any other personal information, we store it in our database.
Access to your personal information
Upon your request, Strikitsa Consulting will provide you on what of your personal information data is stored, why and how long. You are entitled to ask us to provide you with access to your personal information, to correct your personal information or to delete it. You may also object to the use of the personal data we hold on you.
To do so, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org expressing the desired change. We will respond to you to confirm that your personal information has been corrected or deleted.
If you believe that a third party used www.strikitsaconsulting.co.uk and fraudulently submitted your personal information, please contact us immediately.
We may retain your personal data even after you have asked us to delete your profile from our database if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, investigate security incidents, and prevent fraud and abuse.
Notice of copyright
All information containing on www.strikitsaconsulting.co.uk is protected under Berne Convention by copyright @Strikitsa Consulting 2022. Any unauthorized copying is forbidden. Unauthorized use of trade name, logo, trademarks is forbidden and will be prosecuted.