Established in 2009, the Collaboration Management service has shown to be in a high demand from clients across industries and regions.
From that time, we completed many complex and culturally diverse assignments such as:
- Arranging and supervising cooperation between Eurasian petrochemical company and Canadian pipeline operator.
- Searching for information about forms of higher education, analysing available options, arranging educating and exchange visits and assisting in signing of MoU between Russian corporation and Scottish Modern Apprenticeship College.
- Conducting market research and arranging a first ever visit of Russian helicopters manufacturing monopolist to Botswana and return visit of Botswana State Representative to Russia.
- Acting as Interim Commercial Adviser to small airports helping their teams to negotiate new routes and achieve increase in non-aviation revenue.
By assigning Strikitsa Consulting for Collaboration Management services you can expect:
- Highly confidential approach to your task at all time. It is very important as data leak or disclosure may lead to loss of profit or a competition getting an advantage.
- In-depth search and analysis of data. Because we use Strikitsa Consulting Executive Search methods we can reach a data or analyse patterns and consequences others might not see.
- Supporting you in negotiations by using motivating tools. Respecting cultural differences and using motivating tools relevant to a region of your international expansion will mean you are equipped for success.
- Arranging and supervising your exchange visits. We take care of all arrangements and organisational issues, so your visit is a success and value to money.
- Benchmarking your achievements to a global competition. By using direct and indirect data gathering Strikitsa Consulting allows you to ensure clarity of your results vs. achievements of your competition.
- Helping you on day-to-day tasks. Sometimes all you need is an extra pair of hands. Flexible and geographically mobile Strikitsa Consulting is exactly what you were looking for.